- The Micro-Credential course content can be developed either in English or Bahasa Melayu.
- Information on the participants – full name, affiliation, individual photo, e-mail address must be included.
- Provide a clear and concise course topic which reflects the content of the course.
- Provide a course synopsis (100-150 words). It must include the purpose, benefit and rationale of the course, overview of key contents, knowledge and skills to be learned, learning strategies/modes and activities, student experience, target audience, pre-requisites and prior knowledge needed
- Course learning outcome(s) must be described clearly – include the knowledge, skills and values that the potential learners will be able to acquire and do upon completion of the course.
- Each course must have between 1 to 3 complete modules.
- A complete module contains at least the followings:
- ONE (1) self-developed and well edited learning video with a duration between 5-10 minutes.
- ONE (1) learning activity – to develop the learners
- ONE (1) assessment – to assess the learners
- Reference/learning materials (figures, animations, videos etc.) must be free from copyright.
- Make sure the course are constructively aligned between the learning outcomes, activity and assessments.
- Highlight the novelty (new ideas), innovativeness (improvement to existing) and creativity (interactiveness/design) of the course.
- Design the structure of the course using the MC-NALI 2022 template which can be downloaded here.
- Courses which are ready on a suitable platform (commercial platforms such as Coursera, OpenLearning, edX, Udacity, FutureLearn etc. or a self-developed system) will get a bonus marks. Share the link of the course in the Resources part in the template. It must be publicly accessible for evaluation.
- For learning activity and assessment, it can be either developed directly in the template or links to it can also be provided, for cases where a certain external apps were used.
- For the learning video, upload it in YouTube first (using any channel). After that, upload the video (using a link) in the template.
- Participants need to prepare a poster for presentation during the poster sessions using a poster template which can be download here
- After the template have been completed, submit it through the registration link here. During the registration process, fill in all the required information and upload the filled template and proof of payment.
- During the poster presentation session, prepare a laptop to showcase the lecture videos, learning activities and assessments, if needed.
- The NALI 2022 Micro-Credential Competition is open to all educators.
- Participants may choose to enter either as an individual or as a group with up to 6 members.
- Submission must relate to “Nurturing Hyflex Teaching and Learning Innovation”, the theme of NALI 2022.
- The deadline for submission is 15th September 2022.
- Participants are allowed to submit more than one submission. If all submissions are accepted, the participants must pay for each submission.
- Any submission that had been contested in any national or international competition and won the first place or gold medal is disqualified.
- The organizer reserves the right to reject submissions that do not fulfill requirements of the competition.
- Each submission will receive a hard copy certificate as proof of participation.
- 1st prize winners will be offered to host their course in UTM’s Micro-Credential platform (mooc.utm.my)
- Each submission will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Course topic
- Course synopsis
- Course learning outcomes
- Learning video
- Learning activity and assessment
- Structure of the course – constructive alignment
- Bonus marks for platform
- The judges’ decision is final.
Each submission is subjected to a payment of :
Early Birds (before 16 Aug 2022)
Local participant : RM150.00
International participant : RM250.00
Normal Price (starting 16 Aug 2022)
Local participant : RM200.00
International participant : RM450.00
For online banking payment, please click here :
https://ecommerce.utm.my/v3/ (LOCAL PARTICIPANT)
Choose code :
UTM0665 – NALI 2022 EXHIBITION & COMPETITION FEES (LOCAL PARTICIPANT)_EARLY BIRDS
UTM0666 – NALI 2022 EXHIBITION & COMPETITION FEES (LOCAL PARTICIPANT)_NORMAL PRICE
UTM0667 – MICRO-CREDENTIAL COMPETITION FEE (LOCAL PARTICIPANT) – EARLY BIRDS
UTM0668 – MICRO-CREDENTIAL COMPETITION FEE (LOCAL PARTICIPANT) – NORMAL PRICE
https://utm-conference.flywire.com (INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANT)
Choose code :
NALI2022ECE – NALI 2022 EXHIBITION & COMPETITION FEES (INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANT)_EARLY BIRDS
NALI2022ECR – NALI 2022 EXHIBITION & COMPETITION FEES (INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANT)_NORMAL PRICE
NALI2022MCE – MICRO-CREDENTIAL COMPETITION FEE (INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANT) – EARLY BIRDS
NALI2022MCR – MICRO-CREDENTIAL COMPETITION FEE (INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANT) – NORMAL PRICE
Fund Transfer to:
Bendahari UTM (8006053536 – CIMB BANK BERHAD)
*Please attach payment / fund transfer receipt with ‘Successful’ status) into NALI 2022 Registration System at the section ‘Proof of Payment’.
We offer attractive prizes that include:
- 1st Prize Medal + Certificate
- 2nd Prize Medal + Certificate
- 3rd Prize Medal + Certificate
To all the participants, if you would like to purchase an additional medal for your team members, please email to Miss Priscilla at firstname.lastname@example.org about your inquiry.
Price for the additional medal:
NALI Exhibition & Competition : RM70 (Self-pickup)
Micro-credential competition : RM80 (Self-pickup)
*Additional RM15 will be charged for postage